Our dedicated & friendly engineers can carry out work at our customer’s premises.
We are safe contractor approved & our engineers hold safety passport cards as well as the required qualification in their specific discipline.
- Repair & rewind of all types of AC & AD electric motors
- Rewind of electromagnetic coils, for solenoids, brakes & other applications.
- Pump sales, repair & servicing. Covering a wide range of types & manufacturers.
- Repair & servicing of fan motors, fan units & AHU’s
- Gearbox, sales & repair.
- Manufacture of transformers to customers’ specific requirements.
- Manufacture of specialist application motor cores & stators, to customers’ specific requirements.
- Shaft + housing recovery & machining. Manufacture of new parts supporting our repair service.
- Dynamic balancing.
- Bakers surge comparison testing carried out as standard on all 3 phase motor repairs.
- Laser alignment.
- Thermal imaging.
- Stock of new electric motors, supporting our repair/replace policy.
Unexpected break downs can cause a major production issues.
Our condition monitoring team works with your engineers to monitor your key equipment in order to assess its current condition & identify faults early before they cause unexpected equipment failures. Working together we can plan maintenance & repair programs to ensure your plan is running when you need it to be.
Electromechanical repairs & rewinds services
Our workshop also meets both ISO9001 management & ISO14001 environmental standards.
We work closing with the AEMT to ensure our repairs are carried out to meet the latest repair standards.
In house services include:
- All types of AC & DC Motor repairs
- Generators repairs
- Pump repairs
- Transformers repair & manufacture
- Solenoid coil rewind
- Fans & blower units repairs
- Baker surge testing
- Dynamic balancing
- VPI Varnish facilities
- New motor stockist
- Capacitor stockist
ADC have been repairing motors & other rotating equipment for over 40 years.
Our 15,000 sq. foot workshop with 5 Ton overhead crane capacity incorporates separate engineering, stripping & winding shops ensures rewinds are carried out in a clean environment without possible contamination from other engineering processes.
Motor, pump & fan unit service & repair
ADC has trained, experienced pump and motor engineers ensuring that your pump & motor combination is both repaired to the same high quality all under one roof. With our repair replace philosophy we will always look to offer a replacement unit should this prove a more viable option to the repair.
We cover all major pump manufacturers including:
- Armstrong & many others.
Pump types include:
- Positive displacement & many others
Main industry groups:
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC)
We can supply new & replacement motors from a wide range of manufacturers to meet your requirements. We also stock a range of standard metric frame 3 phase high-efficiency motors & motor flanges so we can supply off-the-shelf solutions should you need a standard motor fast.
Need a quote for a standard IEC motor?
To quote you accurately, we will need you to supply a few details.
Have a motor that is not standard & need a replacement?
We have supplied alternative motors for nonstandard motors to many of our customers including:
- Non-standard voltages
- Non-standard flanges
- Non-standard shafts
ADC have been manufacturing & repairing LV air cooled transformers & chokes for over 40 years. Initially this was primarily for the shipping & rail industry, but we now supply to all industry sectors.
If you have a failed transformer, it is more often more cost effective just to manufacture a replacement rather than dismantle the old transformer & rewind it.